Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Golden Circle

I often call my friends group golden circle. The times I share with my friends is the only useful time. Rest in life is nothing.
I remember when I was a student of Govt. College Talwara. I had those the best friends. I have another friends now, no doubt, they are very nice, caring, loving... But I those were those, just unparallals.
Among my college time friends, there was Pamma, Beant, Billa, Jailly, Bodh Raj, Naresh, Matru and many more. We used to go on picnic at nearby View Point hilltop. From there we could enjoy the panoramic view of our city and magnificant mountains all around. On a clear day, we could see the farthest places. We felt like birds. Flying all the time in our own skies...
Now all of my friends are busy in their oun lives. Beant is in Jalandhar, Billa in Bhogpur, Pamma in Brahmpur, Bodh Raj in Chandigarh, yes Jailly is here in Talwara.
Time has separated us.
Time has compensated us with new people, new life.
I am thankful to God for blessing with such a beautiful and contented life.
May all my friends live long!
coz, friends are just golden... nay.. they are more than any precious element.

No comments: